Okay, I should have waited until today to update the blog because Britney came home with an essay that she wrote about brushing your teeth and it just cracked me up, so I think you should all read it for a good laugh. Here goes:
Do you like brushing your teeth? I don't! I do it slowwwww! My mom get's mad at me though. Sometimes I'm even late for school.
The first thing you have to do is get your toothbrush and toothpaste. Then wet down your toothbrush and doodlyfart your toothpaste on it. Oh, turn off the water fast!!! You don't want the water bill to go too high, do you? I wouldn't.
While you are brushing your teeth, your gums should be bleeding. It's ok they're suppose to bleed. It's good for them. Hurry, spit fast before your mouth overflows with toothpaste! Ok good, it didn't.
When you are done, wash your mouth out with water and spit without swallowing. Now dry your mouth so it is not wet. Don't dry it on you shirt, dry it on a towel!! You're done now. That wasn't so hard now was it.
In the meantime, you should brush your teeth twice a day so that you don't have a cheesie smile. I hope you had fun. If you need help again, read this again.
New Blog!
13 years ago
3 comments:
I love it! I especially like the part about doodlyfart! I don't know what it means but it sounds outstanding! I think I might use this as my essay when I apply to dental school!
Hey Beasley's-- Brit that was a great essay! you are something of a wordsmith. I like your work, when are we going to see more of it? Maybe you should create a blog as well.
Ah...Britney you make me laugh! I loved your essay! You are quite the writer! Me and Scott laughed good and hard after this one!
Post a Comment