So we had a really busy weekend. First as most of you know me and Steve and the kids traveled with Kellie and Scott to Blackfoot Idaho on Friday. My nephew Randall was playing in a jazz band at a dance. All of the adults went to the dance and the kids stayed home and had their own version of fun. We had a great time. Connie had just had surgery and so was not suppose to move around too much. So Randy found her a chair with wheels and danced her around the dance floor. It was great!
Kellie and Scott were loads of fun and I tried to keep up, but man I think I got old. Randall was the band. Not kidding, he played more than anyone else. He also danced more than anyone else and with a different girl each time and they were all CUTE! What a hot guy my nephew is - it's genetic. But I have to say, the highlight of the trip was my hot husband. He was so charming. He just swept me off my feet. Well basically, he got out on the floor and danced with me - or jumped around with me. At one point he took my arm and told me he was going to show me how to cover some distance on the dance floor. So with our 2 arms out in front leading us, he danced me across the entire dance floor - basically we ran. I was laughing hysterically. It was a lot of fun and just the shot in the arm that I needed.
So when we got back to Randy's that night, the kids were still up and oh my goodness, hungry. So at midnight, they were having a snack - thanks Randy and Connie for your patience. But that wasn't enough, then Randy read Britney a bedtime story - he can do different character voices, so it was funny. I think we might have gotten to sleep around 1:00 am and then we were up at 6:15 am because we had to be at a baptism in Kearns by 11:00am. What a day!
We made it to the baptism. It was our good friends the Robinson's daughter Meghan that got baptized and she was so beautiful. We had a good time there, since it was our old ward and we got to talk to a lot of our old friends.
Then we went over to Tonja's and helped her fix up our car so that it would pass inspection. Man by the time we were done with all that we were wiped out. I seriously don't even know how we made it home - oh ya, I slept. I don't know how Steve does it. We all had that jet lag feeling for 2 days.
The kids are doing great! We are all looking forward to baseball/softball season right now. Sign-ups are this week - yeah!!! We really have a great time with it.
Well, that's it for now! Here's some pictures.
This was on the way up to Idaho.
Randy and Connie getting their groove on.
The Smith's are on fire! Ignore my stomach - k-
Midnight snack

This is what 6:15 in the morning looks like.
1 comment:
Hey I don't even have any pics of me and scott from that little rendezvous...so ya wanna send me some. Thanks sister! ( say sister with a spanish accent, it makes it funner!) I'm a dork....thanks sis! :)
Post a Comment