Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas is here!!!

Ben and Steve at our Family get together


wrapping Jenna's gift

reciting the cub scout oath


how do you like that chin? man it was a pain!



Well, we are in the Christmas spirit at our house. The tree is up and all the decorations are out! We just need to put the lights on the outside of the house, but we are getting there! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Tonja and her kids. It was very relaxing and nice to have them over. My kids were so glad that Sean came and they all had a really good time with each other. Then of course my sisters and I went shopping the next day! YEAH!!! I was able to get a lot done. I still have the kids main gifts to get and a few other things for them, but I'm done with Steve and he went shopping with Scott that day and now he is done with me! What a great day!

I am feeling a lot better. Thanks so much for all the prayers and concerns on my behalf. Right now I am trying to wean myself off the pain meds, so I am kind of nausiated, but I need to do it. My family has been great and have helped me with everything.

Britney has been working hard today on a book report. UGH! She had to draw 4 pictures of souveniers that partained to this book and then write a paragraph about each picture. For example: one of her souveniers was a snow globe with 3 horses in it and then she told about how the horses were significant to the story. She really did a great job on everything, I am impressed with her imigination. But man, it took her 4 hours. Maybe if we hadn't procrastinated.

Trenton had his first Pack meeting last week and earned the Bobcat award. He just loves scouts and is excited to earn all of the hunting and fishing merit badges. Steve and him are in the living room right now working on a ghillie suit for Trenton.

I'm going to include a picture of me as a witch for Halloween as I failed to add that to my October report. We hope all of you are well. We were happy to visit with all of my family on the Sunday before Thanksgiving. That was a lot of fun and I think I was even able to visit with just about everyone. Steve however, is going to make sure to bring ear plugs next time we all get together. =)
Well, have a great holiday season everyone!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, Ben and Steve look like the life of the party in that picture!! It was good to see you all and Im sorry we couldn't get together more. We'll have to come for a longer time next time. Or you'll just have to come out here;)Keep on blogging - I love seeing all the pictures!

THE SMITHS said...

nice pictures! I like the witch costume. It was good to see you guys. Have a good christmas incase we don't see ya.